Check out ways to use apple cider vinegar for hair care properly. Learn about its benefits and side effects along with masks, conditioner and rinse that can be made for hair growth, strengthening oily and dry scalp.
The use of apple cider vinegar for beauty and health of hair is invaluable. Using it at home, you can solve different problems with hair. Today we will tell you how useful apple cider vinegar is and how to use apple cider vinegar for hair. We will also share with you effective home recipes for rinses and masks made it that can be used for hair growth, dandruff and hair strengthening.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair
Apple cider vinegar is not useful for all hair, it is better not to use it for dry hair. However, fat, damaged, suffering from falling out, dandruff and split ends, not having a shine, is where apple cider vinegar will bring considerable benefit.
Here are some examples of how apple cider vinegar can help.
- Apple cider vinegar is very useful for fatty hair – it removes excess fat and regulates the work of the sebaceous glands. As a result, the hair looks neat and stay clean longer.
- Apple cider vinegar helps to cope with hair loss, strengthens hair bulbs and prevents loss.
- Dull and lifeless hair will change after using apple cider vinegar. They will acquire brilliance, become more docile and smooth.
- If you are obsessed with dandruff, start using apple cider vinegar. It will help to eliminate dry and fatty dandruff, itching and tightening of the scalp.
Rules to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair
By following these simple rules, you can get the most out of masks and rinses with apple cider vinegar at home.
- Choose only natural apple cider vinegar. It should be prepared from apples by fermentation, no more.
- Rinsers and masks with apple cider vinegar cannot be stored, so prepare them immediately before use.
- Rinsings and masks with apple cider vinegar at the time of application should have body temperature. It is important that vinegar shows all its “best” qualities.
- If you make a mask, be sure to put a shower cap on the masked hair and wrap your head with a towel.
- Apply apple cider vinegar is recommended based on the type of your hair. So, dry hair will be enough to apply masks or rinse with apple cider vinegar once a week, normal – 1-2 times, bold – 2-3 times. Do not use the product more often, as this can fundamentally change the acidity.
- If your bands are damaged during improper care or some kind of cosmetic procedures, it is recommended to conduct a course of 10-12 rinses 2-3 times a week, and then used for preventive purposes 1 time for 7-10 days.
Combing Hair With Apple Cider Vinegar
The procedure of combing is one way to use apple cider vinegar for hair.
In the prepared solution to dip a massage brush and comb 3-5 times a week before going to bed.
If you need to cope with hair loss or get rid of fatty hair, take water and vinegar in a proportion of 50:50.
If with an itch then a teaspoon of vinegar and a table water.
Important: when preparing solutions, use only warm and boiled water.
Rinsings with Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair
Rinsing hair is the easiest way to use apple cider vinegar. Rinsing with apple cider vinegar gives hair shine, strengthens hair follicles, prevents hair loss, makes them docile and smooth.
- For Classical rinsing use 2 tbsp. of vinegar per liter of water, mix well and use.
- If you want to achieve shine hair, add to the conditioner, in addition to apple cider vinegar (1 tbsp), and also lemon juice (also 1 tbsp). With the resulting solution, rinse the hair after washing. Such a rinse aid recipe is suitable for oily hair.
- If you have blonde hair, it is better to choose to rinse with apple bite based on chamomile broth. To do this, pour a glass of boiling water 1 tbsp. l. (or a bag) of chamomile flowers, simmer for 30 minutes, cool slightly to a comfortable temperature and add 1 tbsp. apple vinegar. More simple rinsing recipes, see in the material home hair rinsers is what they are better than factory balms.
Hair Conditioner Based on Apple Cider Vinegar
Hair conditioner is another way to use apple cider vinegar for hair. It can be prepared and used for different purposes, as shown below.
- For Soft and Docile Hair
To obtain this result, you need to prepare a hair conditioner from 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, 1 liter of boiled water (warm) and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Rinse aid should be used immediately after washing the head with shampoo.
- For Rich Color and Shine
To obtain this result, dilute 1 liter of rosemary tincture and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar in a liter of warm water.
Develop a hair conditioner to rinse your hair.
- To Strengthen Hair
You need to prepare this kind of conditioner at home.
Take 1 cup of chamomile and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to dissolve in 1 liter of water.
To rinse it is necessary after each washing of a head.
Do not forget that when rinsing hair with apple cider vinegar.
The proportions in the recipes should always be strictly observed.
- For Greasy Hair
For women who are concerned about the problem of fatty hair, there is a good remedy in home medicine. This is apple cider vinegar for oily hair.
It is used to make an apple mask. The number of apples used, for different lengths of hair is: for short – 2 apples, for medium – 4, for long – 6.
Apples need to be peeled, crushed in puree and mixed with one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Loss
Many women suffer from the problem of hair loss when they “climb”. And everyone is trying to fight it with different methods and methods.
In-home medicine, there is a solution to this problem – apple cider vinegar from hair loss. You need to prepare hair balm from honey and apple cider vinegar.
Rubbed into the roots of the hair and kept on his head for 30 minutes, then washed off with plain water.
This procedure is desirable to apply 2 times a week. In combination with external treatment of hair loss, you can still prepare a tincture, which should be drunk for 1-2 months.
The recipe for such a therapeutic “cocktail” is a glass of water and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. It is desirable to drink it after breakfast every day according to the “week in a week” scheme.
Masks for Hair Using Apple Cider Vinegar
Masks with apple cider vinegar have long deserved popular recognition. Their advantages are simplicity, cheapness, and efficiency. Most often, apple cider vinegar is used in masks against dandruff, strengthening and eliminating split ends – these are the home recipes we offer to your attention.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Mask for Dandruff
For its preparation take 2 parts of apple cider vinegar in 4 parts of water, add a few drops of lemon juice.
Stir the mixture well and heat to body temperature.
The resulting mask is applied to the scalp, well rub with massage movements, on top of the hat and towel.
After 30 minutes, wash off the mask with warm water.
Alternate with other masks from dandruff for better remission.
- Mask for Strengthening Hair
Stop the hair loss will help the next mask. You need a glass of water, 1 tbsp. spoons of vinegar and honey.
Dilute honey in water, add apple cider vinegar, shake well.
Apply the mask to the scalp and spread over the entire length of the hair. Hold for 40 minutes.
- Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Mask
This mask will help reanimate damaged hair, eliminate dryness, brittleness and split ends.
Take 2 tbsp.l. almond oil (sold at the pharmacy, but if there is not one, take whatever you have at home), and 1 st. l.honey and apple cider vinegar.
Blend the mixture well and apply to the hair, carefully distributing the mask over all the hair, put on the shower cap.
If you have long hair, then increase the number of ingredients. Apply the mask for an hour, then rinse with warm water.
- Mask for Brittle Hair
You need 1 tablespoon kefir, 1 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon of honey, 2 cloves garlic and 1 small onion.
Garlic squeezed through garlic, grated onion on a small grater and mix it with yogurt, apple cider vinegar, and honey.
All this mix and apply the mask on the hair for 2 hours, wrapped his head first with a plastic bag, and then with a towel.
- Mask for Dry Hair
You need 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon castor oil and 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar. Mix all the ingredients.
The mask should be rubbed into the roots of the hair, wrap the head in a towel and stand for 1 hour.
Then rinse with shampoo. Apply the apple mask for 2 months 2 times a week.
- Recipe Against Dandruff
It’s the easiest, you need only pure apple cider vinegar. It needs to be spread across the hair and put a plastic bag on the head, and towel over it.
After an hour, wash your head with shampoo.
Apple Cider Vinegar has been used of hair for a long time. People just forgot about it in this new and modern era. Our grandmothers used apple cider vinegar to grow hair like a conditioner. It’s about time we start listening to our elder and use it too.